Parallel's Forum

Parallel's Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-25 12:44:52

notoriously
Applicant

Paladin

Name: Dariya
Job/School:Sound Engineer and Music Producer and doing professional sport too ( black belt in kyokushin karate )
Battletag (so we can contact you): Dariya#1741

Character Name: Notoriously
Armory link: https/worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/Notoriously
Class: Paladin
Spec: Ret
What stat priority do you follow: Strength , Haste , Critical Strike = Versatility = Mastery.

What is your OS and able you able to / do you want to play it: Holy but i can playing as protection too / i rather playing ret paladin for main and Holy as OS 

What is your current progression? (If you have been on a break, you can use your previous progression): i had a long break , 2/8 uldir with Judge guild and my progress in HFC 13/14 Mythic in Judge Guild.

Do you have any alts: not yet
Are you able to communicate vocally while raiding: ofc , but usually im listening because i know the raid leader should talk during the raid times
Are you able to speak and understand English fluidly? (Accents do not matter): yes 
What do you expect from us: im always respect the guild. i mean im not upset about replacement in progress , i understand this and guild progress is my prio. i expect guild respect me too , that's it
How much time do you spend on WOW: tbh im return recently from a long break , 3-4 hour maybe
Are you able to make our raid days; Thursday (20-23ST), Saturday (20-24ST), and Monday (20-23ST): yeah it's ok
Do you have any links to any logs (warcraft logs / world of logs) that we can view: not really atm
Why do you want to join Parallel: to playing my friends silverfang , venoid ,.... and my friends told me this guild is nice ( for raids and attitudes )
How did you learn about Parallel: im new here ( as social ) so im start to learning from the guild
Anything else you would like to share: I'm not guild jumper ,  im looking for friendly place with good atmospher. for progress im always check icy veins for update about my spec and watching videos for tactics

Board footer