Job/School Part time 8-15
Battletag (so we can contact you):
Basic Information
Character Name: Psolol
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara … oon/Psolol
Class Priest
Spec:Holy
What stat priority do you follow: Intellect,mastery,crit,vers/haste
What is your OS and able you able to / do you want to play it: I dont have an OS dont like it 

Previous Guilds
What is your current progression? (If you have been on a break, you can use your previous progression)
I came back in middle off legion done all normal and hc  but not myt mode.
I transferred from dreaneor to silvermoon becuase guild wanted to go horde.
I got to Silvermoon and joined a guild named Opus Durum  was there in 1 month something like that til raidleader left becuse ppl wont sign for raids.
Joined another guild cant rememeber what they are called but they spam inv ppl to the guild and when raid day comes 90ppl are online and ofc all want inv orelse ppl rage w gquit etc i was in that guild 1-2 days i wished em gl=)

BFA:
8/8 Normal
6/8 HC
0 Myt 
Other
Do you have any alts: Dont care about alts
Are you able to communicate vocally while raiding: yes
Are you able to speak and understand English fluidly? (Accents do not matter): yes
What do you expect from us: Hc,myt+ and myt raids 
How much time do you spend on WOW: I work 8-15 logging 16:-24 depends on the night if we are raiding and pushing some extra i can stay extra in raid
Are you able to make our raid days; Thursday (20-23ST), Saturday (20-24ST), and Monday (20-23ST):np
Do you have any links to any logs (warcraft logs / world of logs) that we can view:  https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ … oon/psolol
Why do you want to join Parallel: I play this game to do raids and myt+ not fun to pug nice to have a stable grp wipe or not.
I wanna improve and im not a donkey head if im doing something wrong i expect somone to tell me so i can improve and im always willing to lissen.
Flask and food i dont even discuss it ofc i have it w me in raids.
How did you learn about Parallel:General=)
Anything else you would like to share:u dont wanna know=)
Thx for ur time to read this and hopefully cya in game
Best reg:
Gnome!

#2 2018-10-11 22:07:33

Kalon
Officer

Re: Holy Priest (Accepted)

Hi there Dana,
We're having a look through your application and we'll get in touch if we have any further questions. 
If you have any further questions for us in the meantime, either post here or contact me (Kalonriel#2540) or Derrin (our GM) in game!

Kalonriel  smile

#3 2018-10-12 12:50:59

Kalon
Officer

Re: Holy Priest (Accepted)

Hi Dana,
We'd like to invite you to our Heroic Raids this week!
You should shortly receive calendar invitations to Saturday 13th (8pm - 12am ST) and Monday 15th (8pm - 11pm ST).
Please have DBM/Big Wigs, Angry Assignments and RCLoot Council installed smile
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch via the forum or ingame.

Kalonriel 

Board footer