Name: Anna
Job/School: IT
Battletag (so we can contact you): Milana#21370
Basic Information
Character Name: Rivendera
Armory link: here
Class: Druid
Spec: Balance
What stat priority do you follow: Intellect - Haste - Crit - Vers - Mastery.
What is your OS and able you able to / do you want to play it: Restor (I'm able to heal if team needs that, but I don't really enjoy it).

Previous Guilds
What is your current progression? (If you have been on a break, you can use your previous progression): BFA Uldir 7/8 N; Legion ATBT 11/11 H, ToS 9/9 H, NH 10/10 H, ToV 3/3 H - all Curve.
Other
Do you have any alts: Yolándi (on Silvermoon)
Are you able to communicate vocally while raiding: Yes
Are you able to speak and understand English fluidly? (Accents do not matter): I hope so (was fine with previous guild). Even if I don't understand everything, I always learn tactics, so simple commands from raid leader are enough for me. 
What do you expect from us: heroic raids and mythic+ dungeons farming with friendly atmosphere. 
How much time do you spend on WOW: 2-3 hours every day, more on weekends.
Are you able to make our raid days; Thursday (20-23ST), Saturday (20-24ST), and Monday (20-23ST): Yes
Do you have any links to any logs (warcraft logs / world of logs) that we can view: Not yet for BFA, logs for Antorus here.
Why do you want to join Parallel: My friend told me you are cool and I like guild description on Raider IO. I always try to improve my game experience (watching guides and top guilds videos, reading tips etc) and I hope to find like-minded people here.
How did you learn about Parallel: via Lulu (we were guildmates before).
Anything else you would like to share: Character was renamed 2 days ago that's why some services (like Warcraftlogs etc) can't find me, previous nickname is Milánka.

Board footer