Parallel's Forum

Parallel's Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-29 15:30:40

Elbuarto
Applicant

Retribution paladin - Elbuarto (declined)

Personal 
Name: Lukas
Job/School: I don't want to share this information
Battletag (so we can contact you): ELBuAR7o#2925
Basic Information
Character Name: Elbuarto
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara … n/Elbuarto
Class: Paladin
Spec: Retribution
What stat priority do you follow: Strength > haste > vers > mastery - this is the result of my current sims
What is your OS and able you able to / do you want to play it: I keep both of my offspecs up to date, however I'm not as good at playing them. Occasionaly, I like to switch things up, but I still prefer my main.

Previous Guilds
What is your current progression? (If you have been on a break, you can use your previous progression): 11/11 HC Antorus farm. My previous guild was not interested in doing mythic even though we smashed through heroic multiple times a week. Since I started playing last december, I have no previous experience.
Other
Do you have any alts: I started leveling a shaman, but since the state of shamans is what it is, I'm not really motivated to cap it.
Are you able to communicate vocally while raiding: I'm fluent in english and I use a headset, so yes.
Are you able to speak and understand English fluidly? (Accents do not matter): Yes.
What do you expect from us: An opportunity to experience mythic progression and hopefully a great community.
How much time do you spend on WOW: A couple hours nearly every day.
Are you able to make our raid days; Thursday (20-23ST), Saturday (20-24ST), and Monday (20-23ST): Yes. All of these times suit me.
Do you have any links to any logs (warcraft logs / world of logs) that we can view: Only heroic logs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/user/reports-list/734190/
Why do you want to join Parallel: I'm looking for a challenge and doing heroic every week does not provide that to me anymore. 
How did you learn about Parallel: I was going through mythic raiding guilds on Silvermoon on wowprogress. 
Anything else you would like to share: I'm aware of my lack of experience with mythic raiding and WoW in general. I can make up for it with my desire to become a better player and to understand my class completely. I'm fine with sitting out raids letting in more experienced raiders or people playing classes more suitable for the current progress boss.

#2 2018-09-05 19:43:50

Derrin
Guildmaster

Re: Retribution paladin - Elbuarto (declined)

Hey Lukas,

First of all I'm very sorry for the late reply, we've been incredibly busy with preparations for raids. Unfortunately I have to disappoint you, we currently have a full melee roster, so we can't offer you a space right now. Thank you very much for the interest in Parallel. We hope you can find a new home soon.

Kind Regards,
Derrin

Board footer