Battletag (so we can contact you): Zniki#2976
Basic Information
Character Name: Priestleigh
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara … riestleigh
Class: Priest
Spec: Shadow
What stat priority do you follow: Int > Haste > Crit > Mastery > Vers
What is your OS and able you able to / do you want to play it: 
I initially wanted to play Disc but it seems they are very popular nowadays so I would be tempted to play that OS, but my gear is not aligned with their stat priority and I do not have a second set at the moment.

Previous Guilds
What is your current progression? (If you have been on a break, you can use your previous progression)
I progressed into earlier heroic during Legion playing as a tank (druid/warrior) but then my first child was born and I haven't played until last Thursday.
Other
Do you have any alts: Not active and all on Kazzak (Horde)
Are you able to communicate vocally while raiding: Yes via discord or otherwise.
Are you able to speak and understand English fluidly? (Accents do not matter): Indeed I can
What do you expect from us: A mature, sociable group of people to achieve things with. I hope you are all motivated to do well but have a laugh whilst doing it.
How much time do you spend on WOW: Few hours each evening and most weekend afternoons lately.
Are you able to make our raid days; Thursday (20-23ST), Saturday (20-24ST), and Monday (20-23ST): Yes, non of them are an issue.
Do you have any links to any logs (warcraft logs / world of logs) that we can view: Nothing from my priest or anything to difficult but EM Heroic was my last raid - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/jzJyPXwLHVvCcQ46
Why do you want to join Parallel: For the reasons stated above and you have a website that is not powered by Enjin.
How did you learn about Parallel: WoW Progress
Anything else you would like to share: I had a late start to the expansion my AP is a little low but I'm confident I will catch up and I look forward to hearing from you! I've played WoW since day one and completed all the raids (at some level), I look forward to completing the latest ones with parallel and hopefully at a much higher level.

Last edited by Priestleigh (2018-09-04 22:00:08)

Board footer