Parallel's Forum

Parallel's Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-02 17:10:45

Sirdotsamany
Applicant

Destruction Warlock - Sírdotsamany (Accepted)

Personal
Name: Joseph
Job/School: N/A
Battletag (so we can contact you): RobotNinja#24621
Basic Information
Character Name: Sírdotsamany (currently horde, but will change if application goes through, and if i get into guild, server change)
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara … rdotsamany
Class:Warlock
Spec: Destruction
What stat priority do you follow: Crit>haste>mastery>vers
What is your OS and able you able to / do you want to play it: Affliction

Previous Guilds
What is your current progression? (If you have been on a break, you can use your previous progression): 11/11 HC 6/11 M
Other
Do you have any alts: yes, but very weak ones
Are you able to communicate vocally while raiding: yeah
Are you able to speak and understand English fluidly? (Accents do not matter): yes
What do you expect from us: a friednly bunch of people, who have a good laugh, but able to preform where needed
How much time do you spend on WOW: more than should really be spent on a game in a day
Are you able to make our raid days; Thursday (20-23ST), Saturday (20-24ST), and Monday (20-23ST): yeah
Do you have any links to any logs (warcraft logs / world of logs) that we can view: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ … fficulty=3
Why do you want to join Parallel: because i want to be able to push myself to get some mythic done in the new expansion, and get my head down
How did you learn about Parallel:i saw your post on the wow forums
Anything else you would like to share: well im currently on the horde, but im willing to go to alliance if and when this goes through, and if i get the chance to join the guild, i will switch over to silvermoon

#2 2018-07-05 11:05:23

Insadin
Officer

Re: Destruction Warlock - Sírdotsamany (Accepted)

Hey Josheph,

We're currently on a break for BfA, but we would like to offer you a trial spot for then if that suits you! Should you want to talk to us further, feel free to add me on Insadin#2837 or post another reply here smile

- Insadin

#3 2018-07-06 23:03:32

Sirdotsamany
Applicant

Re: Destruction Warlock - Sírdotsamany (Accepted)

I have added your battle tag and have transfered over to Silvermoon alliance, my in game name is Aphroditée. I'm ready to be invited when ever possible, just drop me an message on battle.net, im always online.

Board footer