Job/School: I am a student, do part time security big_smile
Battletag (so we can contact you): Zhorz#21677
Basic Information
Character Name: Ayrí
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara … /ayr%C3%AD
Class: Demon Hunter
Spec: Havoc
What stat priority do you follow: Crit-Mast-Haste-Vers
What is your OS and able you able to / do you want to play it: It is Vengeance, I used to during ToS as I switched to it for Host as it was easier with a 3rd tank wink

Previous Guilds
What is your current progression? (If you have been on a break, you can use your previous progression): My current progression is 3/11 with multiple wipes on Portal, I know the fight inside out and I am useful with the buffs, I know all fights in ATBT also, including mythic 
Astral-Draenor: 3/11M
I joined this guild.. 3 months ago? It was a newly formed guild from members who came from Silvermoon and we cleared HC in our first to second week, we already knew what to do as we all had curve, the push for mythic was hard as alot of members were undergeared spanning from 950-955, we grinded it out and cleared upto portal, which we knew what to do and was going very well but I decided weeks prior that I wanted to move to a different realm for a fresh start and a fresh raiding experience.
Other
Do you have any alts: They are all sadly on Draenor :<
Are you able to communicate vocally while raiding: I sure can
Are you able to speak and understand English fluidly? (Accents do not matter): Yes I can.
What do you expect from us: I expect a nice friendly raid atmosphere with a desire to push on mythic while having a laugh and serious at the same time.
How much time do you spend on WOW: Way too much!!
Are you able to make our raid days; Thursday (20-23ST), Saturday (20-24ST), and Monday (20-23ST): Yes I can make them all as they are flexible for me big_smile
Do you have any links to any logs (warcraft logs / world of logs) that we can view:
Why do you want to join Parallel: It sounds like a guild filled with passion and I want to be a part of that passion.
How did you learn about Parallel: I found it on WoWProgress.
Anything else you would like to share:
I am available to any questions big_smile

#2 2018-05-24 19:14:38

Derrin
Guildmaster

Re: Ayrí - DH Application

Hey Brian,

Thanks for your interest in Parallel. We are on a break untill we kick off recruitment for BfA. So if you're interested in a spot for BfA, we can definitely talk about that. However if you're looking for a guild that still wants to push for Antorus Mythic bosses then I would have to pass you on! Just let me know what you're interested in smile!

Kind regards,

Derrin

Board footer