#1 2018-04-29 21:29:25

alexthelord
Applicant

Holy paladin-Alexthelordd (Declined)

Name: Alexander
Job/School:Food technician and  Dietician
Battletag:Alexthelord#2795
Character Name:Alexthelordd
Armory link:https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/alexthelorddClass:
Spec:
What stat priority do you follow: int crit mastery versatility for pala
mastery crit haste int versatility int for druid
crit mastery versatility int haste for shamy 
int crit versatility haste mastery for monk
int crit=haste mastery versatility for disc
What is your OS and able you able to / do you want to play it: i only play healer  i do not  like dps or tanking i can play with all of the healers
Previous Guilds
What is your current progression? Order and chaos at twilights hammer and ominus at kazzak(both of the greek guilds i left from there because twilight hammer is empty and kazzak is toxic also i got tired of the horde braindead people)the character with the biggest progression in legion is this one: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara … panorammix and https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara … alingfeast

Other
Do you have any alts: panorammix at twilight hammer, healingfeast at kazzak, alexthelordd at twilights hammer,holygood at kazzak,poweralex  at twilights hammer
Are you able to communicate vocally while raiding: yes
Are you able to speak and understand English fluidly? (Accents do not matter): i have proficiency in english so i will be fine:)
What do you expect from us: trust and mutual respect
How much time do you spend on WOW: 4hours a every day and weekends-holidays 9+
Are you able to make our raid days; Thursday (20-23ST), Saturday (20-24ST), and Monday (20-23ST):yes 
Do you have any links to any logs (warcraft logs / world of logs) that we can view:no
Why do you want to join Parallel: i posted at wow forums in silvermoon with alexthelordd that i am searching for a guild to do mythic raiding and after a while a checked for a response some1 else (anknara to be precise) posted that there is a guild that that left dragonblight and came to silvermoon and its looking for more people so i wanted to give a shot i really want to do mythic raiding i find it really cool and it fills me up.
How did you learn about Parallel:from wow forums silvermoon

Anything else you would like to share: The reason that this pala that i showed you is level 92 is because i had a sudden surgery and i obviously could not do anything for the last months but now i am better and i will soon have all healer classes in silvermoon at max level soon..also i am moving to silvermoon because my brother and some friends of mine choose to go there and switch to alliance i do not blame them i always liked alliance and the server looks amazing:) However you should know that until bfa releases i am not in the mood for raiding and since i am after surgery i am playing to relax farming mounts and transmog....and also leveling i want to be prepared for bfa:)

Thanks for your time i am expecting your answer!!Be cool!

#2 2018-04-30 09:41:50

Derrin
Guildmaster

Re: Holy paladin-Alexthelordd (Declined)

Hey Alexander,

I'm afraid we are currently only looking for people who can jump right into Mythic Antorus. Since your toon is not even max level yet, I'm going to have to decline this app.
Kind regards,

Derrin

Board footer