Name
Job/School: Student
Battletag (so we can contact you): antabuz#21313
Basic Information
Character Name: Antabuzlol
Armory link: HERE
Class: Warrior
Spec: Arms
What stat priority do you follow: I sim myself regularly, but usually its Mastery > Haste
What is your OS and able you able to / do you want to play it: Fury. I can play it, but arms is closer to my heart <3

Previous Guilds
What is your current progression? (If you have been on a break, you can use your previous progression): 
I've been in a Swedish guild for quite some time named Friskyttarna. I joined them late in WoD and we raided together until it unfortunately disbanded at the launch of ToV in Legion. I then lost my feeling for raiding, as often happens when guilds disband, and i quit the game for a couple of months.

I've been to a number of other guilds aswell both before and after i played with Friskyttarna. I guess all of the guilds doesn't exist anymore but i can namedrop a couple below.

Vae Victis (Which migrated to Silvermoon and later became Rendition)

Fadäserna (Swedish Guild that i played with before i joined Friskyttarna)

Sänka Skepp (Another  Swedish guild that i had a short visit in before they eventually disbanded)

Somewhat Cursed (A guild that i joined sometime during ToS. We had great progression but the guild unfortunately fell apart quite quick)

I've never really left a guild by choice. Nearly all of the guild i've been in have fallen apart for different reasons. Mostly that people gets burned out and quit.

My first time that i raided with a guild was in the beginning of MoP. I was at this time playing Mage and i would do that through all of MoP and all of WoD. Me and a couple of friends started a guild and tried it out in MSV, and it went horribly. That guild didn't last very long and me and a friend left for another guild. 

The expansion went on and i got myself Curve all trough MSV, HoF, ToES and ToT. Later, me and that same friend wanted to step up our game and got into a mythic raiding guild and we eventually cleared all of SoO on Mythic and i got myself that first Cutting Edge achievement.

Same thing happened in the start of WoD, we cleared Highmaul mythic, although it took sometime. The guild disbanded and  after that i was guildless until mid HFC where i joined Friskyttarna. We cleared 11/13M in HFC and its bugs my to this day that we didn't get to Archimonde. 

Before the launch of Legion my guild decided that we would aim higher in the beginning of the expansion. By this time i had rerolled to Hunter for some stupid reason. The expansion launched and we eventually killed 7/7M Emerald Nightmare with a 10th place on the realm. As i said earlier the guild disbanded shortly after this and i haven't really raided seriously since. Got a couple of mythic kills in ToS but nothing worth mentioning. 

Since then i've only been playing for fun, puging and playing with friends.Got HC clears from all tiers but not really more than that. 
 I've switched class once again as i never really enjoyed the hunter. I've now played Warrior for almost a year and i'm loving it. 

That's pretty much my raiding history, i'll put a TL;DR summary below.
Mists of Pandaria:
MSV: Curved
HoF: Curved
ToES. Curved
ToT: Curved
SoO: 14/14M

Warlords of Draenor:
HM: 7/7M
BRF: Curved
HFC: 11/13M

Legion:
EN: 7/7M with a realm 10th kill
ToV: Curved
NH: Curved
ToS: 3/9M
Antorus: Curved

Other
Do you have any alts: One to many. 

Are you able to communicate vocally while raiding:  Absolutely 
Are you able to speak and understand English fluidly? (Accents do not matter): Yes.
What do you expect from us & Why do you want to join Parallel: 
I'm starting to get really hungry for mythic progression once again. I'm looking for a stable guild that could hold together for the rest of Legion and beyond into BfA, so that i can settle and feel safe with as i'm tired of looking for new guilds all the time. I also want a guild with a friendly atmosphere to meet new people and make friends to play with. 

How much time do you spend on WOW: Ehm, probably to much. The last couple of months i haven't played at all because of different reasons in life. But when i play i regularly play around 8-14 hours a day, sometimes even more.
Are you able to make our raid days; Thursday (20-23ST), Saturday (20-24ST), and Monday (20-23ST): Yes.
Do you have any links to any logs (warcraft logs / world of logs) that we can view: HERE
How did you learn about Parallel: Looked trough the blizzard forums.

Anything else you would like to share:
Yes, i would like to explain my current situation.
I came back to the game about 2 weeks ago which means that i'm 950 at the moment but still rising. I'm trying to get into some HC pugs with little to no success, even though i'm curved, but i hope to have it done before the next reset.
I guess i would just ask you to judge me based on my previous accomplishments and experience rather than my state in the current tier. 

#2 2018-04-28 17:17:15

Derrin
Guildmaster

Re: Arms Warrior - Antabuzlol

Hey Antabuz,
I've added you on btag a couple days ago. Is there a chance we could have a chat smile?

Kind regards,
Derrin

Board footer