Job/School: QA Software Test Engineer
Battletag (so we can contact you): Spottlight#2811
Basic Information

Character Name: Galiniela
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara … /galiniela
Class: Druid
Spec: Resto
What stat priority do you follow: Mastery - Crit=Haste - Versatility
What is your OS and able you able to / do you want to play it: -After i will reach a certain state with the current spec i will gear up for tank in preparation for BFA

Previous Guilds
What is your current progression? (If you have been on a break, you can use your previous progression): Well all the progress can be seen in the armory link, but to follow the rules:

Antorus - 11/11Normal ,  7/11Heroic .
Character was made with boost 2 weeks ago.

Other
Do you have any alts: (Well you can say that.) - Actually this is my main: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara … /daelanach
Antorus - 11/11Normal ,  11/11Heroic , 3 attempts on first boss on Mythic.

Are you able to communicate vocally while raiding: Yes
Are you able to speak and understand English fluidly? (Accents do not matter): Yes
What do you expect from us: A lot of wipes, laughs and good attitude. (Maybe free repair)
How much time do you spend on WOW: Usually daily, depends on the mood.
Are you able to make our raid days; Thursday (20-23ST), Saturday (20-24ST), and Monday (20-23ST): Sure do.
Do you have any links to any logs (warcraft logs / world of logs) that we can view: No
Why do you want to join Parallel: Well this question is a cliche, so don't know exactly what to answer it. I will do just like at my interview: To learn from experienced people and have fun on what i do.
How did you learn about Parallel: General/Trade chat
Anything else you would like to share:  Drinking red-bull and smashing my keyboard are my hobbies.

Last edited by SpotLight (2018-03-14 19:50:38)

#2 2018-03-12 20:05:08

Derrin
Guildmaster

Re: Galiniela - Resto Druid (Declined)

Hey Liviu,

Thanks for your app! I will summon the other officers, so we all can have a look at your app.
I'll keep you up to date!

Kind regards,
Derrin

#3 2018-03-15 09:20:57

Derrin
Guildmaster

Re: Galiniela - Resto Druid (Declined)

Hey Liviu,

We're really looking for someone who can jump straight into progress, your Druid however is a bit undergeared for that. So I'm afraid we're going to have to decline your app.
Good luck finding a new home!

Kind Regards,
Derrin

Board footer