Parallel's Forum

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-07 20:39:49

BixxGamering
Applicant

Aiena - Fury Warrior (Declined)

Personal 
Name: Rasmus
Job/School: Job, Working with Pharma Goods.
Battletag (so we can contact you): BixxGamering#2525
Basic Information
Character Name: Aiena
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara … moon/aiena
Class: Warrior
Spec: Fury
What stat priority do you follow: Haste > Mastery > Critical Strike = Versatility
What is your OS and able you able to / do you want to play it: Protection, i like tanking and would like to give it a try in Legion. I had a lot of tanking expersise back in MoP on a Blood Death Knight with a progression guild i was in.

Previous Guilds
What is your current progression? (If you have been on a break, you can use your previous progression): I have been on a long break from raiding. Last progression was in MoP with a guild there is dead now. We made 9/14 on Mythic in Siege of Orgrimmar. I did play in WoD, but that where nothing taken serious by me.
Other
Do you have any alts: Working on a Blood Death Knight for tanking (and Frost for DPS if needed) and a Restoration Druid for healing.
Are you able to communicate vocally while raiding: Yea, no problem with that.
Are you able to speak and understand English fluidly? (Accents do not matter): Yea, no problem with that.
What do you expect from us: I would like to carry my own weight with anything I do, but if i do something wrong or could do better, i would love to be told so i can learn from it. I would like people there fix the issues instead of raging of them.
How much time do you spend on WOW: When ever i have time to sit down and relax. I do work a lot, but if any appointment is made and i say i be there, that will be my prio.
Are you able to make our raid days; Thursday (20-23ST), Saturday (20-24ST), and Monday (20-23ST): Yea, those are some great days/hours.
Do you have any links to any logs (warcraft logs / world of logs) that we can view: No .. not really
Why do you want to join Parallel: I would like to join, because playing alone gets boring really fast. So the social part of a guild and I hope i can join some raiding or mythic+ with the guild if there is room.
How did you learn about Parallel: I wrote with a player called Darcy, when doing Brawler's Guild.. My description says 'Ellen's Brawl Pub Pickup' .. think thats says alot.
Anything else you would like to share: Not at the moment .. I like cookies tho ..

#2 2018-01-10 20:32:17

Derrin
Guildmaster

Re: Aiena - Fury Warrior (Declined)

Hi there Rasmus,

As we've discussed in whisper, we currently don't have a spot for your warrior in our team. So we have to decline your app. You're welcome to stay in the guild as social on your warrior and if you end up leveling that druid which you've talked about, we're happy to discuss giving that one a trial. Thanks for your patience and interest, and see you at some social stuff smile!

Kind regards,

Derrin

Board footer