Name: Oskar
Job/School: High school with alignment towards Space
Battletag (so we can contact you): Badasscat#21921
Basic Information
Character Name: Cebility
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara … n/cebility
Class: Hunter
Spec: Beast Mastery
What stat priority do you follow: Crit>Haste>Mastery>Versatility (Aka zoo build)
What is your OS and able you able to / do you want to play it: MM offspec, unfortunately don't have any spec specific legendaries for MM but can play it. I will play whatever spec i can do most damage with though.

Previous Guilds
What is your current progression? (If you have been on a break, you can use your previous progression): I have cleared normal a couple of times and up to Aggrammar on heroic with 30+ wipes on Argus all which was in pugs. 
Closest i got to kill was 3%. I recently came back to wow from a break that lasted from the first week of legion to the 27th of November. 
I raided alot in Mists of Pandaria getting 4/14 heroic before mythic was released and then killing 14/14 mythic, So i have a little previous experience with "hard raiding". 
During Warlords i played on and off but i made sure to get Ahead of the Curve for all raid tiers in that expansion, Then when Legion was released i hated what they did to my favorite spec (survival hunter) so i quit 1 week in.

Other
Do you have any alts: I have currently 1 dk capped on 932 ilvl i can play both blood and frost. I also have a monk at lvl 104, a rogue at 90 and a warrior at 90 so i can level them up if i have to.
Are you able to communicate vocally while raiding: yes i own a mic 
Are you able to speak and understand English fluidly? (Accents do not matter): yes i can speak,call and understand English
What do you expect from us: To get a fun but progressive raiding experience during the final parts of Legion and hopefully into Battle for Azeroth
How much time do you spend on WOW: Now during Christmas break i spent maybe 7 hours a day playing but now that school starts it will go down to maybe 3-4 hours a day
Are you able to make our raid days; Thursday (20-23ST), Saturday (20-24ST), and Monday (20-23ST): i am yes
Do you have any links to any logs (warcraft logs / world of logs) that we can view: Unfortunately i dont have any logs from current content but if you want i can try to dig up some world of logs from BRF or earlier
Why do you want to join Parallel: I want a good guild raiding experience again.
How did you learn about Parallel: Someone was recruiting in tradechat and i though "why not"
Anything else you would like to share: I hope to hear from you guys soon smile

#2 2018-01-10 20:30:14

Derrin
Guildmaster

Re: BM Hunter Cebility (Withdrawn)

Hi there Oskar,

We're having a look through your application and we'll get in touch with you with any further questions. 
If you have any further questions for us in the meantime, either post here or contact me in game (Derrin).

Derrin

Edit: During the chat I had with you, you told me you already had found a new guild, so I'm closing this app down.

Board footer