Name: Charlotte
Job/School: Student/Tree Surgeon
Battletag (so we can contact you): GhostDragons#2211
Basic Information
Character Name: Ciléna
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara … il%C3%A9na
Class: Rogue
Spec: Assassination 
What stat priority do you follow: Agility, then Mastery to about 140-145%, versatility, crit about 25%, then haste. 
What is your OS and able you able to / do you want to play it: I used to play outlaw, but not a massive fan. I don't like subtlety but can try and learn it again if required, but would rather not. 

Previous Guilds
What is your current progression? (If you have been on a break, you can use your previous progression): 5/9M ToS, 67 traits. I earned Host on 24th August. I quit raiding mythic then as I disliked the raid and my guild at the time. Previous to that, I am 9/10M NH (missing out cutting edge by one week due to personal reasons), Cutting Edge Helya, and Cutting Edge Xavius. My previous guild I raided ToS in was Inner Circle on Maelstrom, previous to that I was in Endeavour on Magtheridon for EN/ToV/NH and up to 4/9M ToS. Endeavour fell apart, and I disliked my time in Inner Circle. 
Other
Do you have any alts: Yes, on Silvermoon I have a monk called Amárysia who is a 923 Brewmaster, but I can also heal on her. My WW isn't great at the moment. I also have a druid and a hunter on Magtheridon.
Are you able to communicate vocally while raiding: Yes, I have a working microphone.
Are you able to speak and understand English fluidly? (Accents do not matter): Yes, despite living in Scotland I am English. 
What do you expect from us: A stable and relaxed raiding environment. I was upset when Endeavour fell apart, and Inner Circle was far too pressuring. 
How much time do you spend on WOW: Recently not that much due to not enjoying ToS, but normally will log on everyday. My main has 64 days played at 110.
Are you able to make our raid days; Thursday (20-23ST), Saturday (20-24ST), and Monday (20-23ST): Yes. 
Do you have any links to any logs (warcraft logs / world of logs) that we can view: Inner Circle private logged. The best I can offer you is HC ToS logs from 4 months ago. (In this report, you may see two Cilenas- I am the one without the accent on the "i"! A guildmate made a similar character to me as a joke). https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Kp … fficulty=0 
Why do you want to join Parallel: I wish to raid again, and experience Antorus. Watching all my friends enter the new raid with their guilds made me realise how much I missed it. Pugging a raid when it first opens is not fun :( I also just wish to find more friends in WoW.
How did you learn about Parallel: I know one of your current raiders, Xyrianne. Have known him for years. Also know one of your ex-raiders.
Anything else you would like to share: Thank you for considering my application, and best of luck in Antorus :)  

#2 2017-12-01 15:05:36

Derrin
Guildmaster

Re: Assassination Rogue (Accepted)

Hey Charlotte!

We have good news! We would like to offer you a trial spot in Parallel!
Welcome to Parallel! We wish you a pleasant stay!

Derrin

Board footer