Applicant

Warrior-Arms

Personal 
Name: Javad
Job/School:
Battletag (so we can contact you):Javad#2742
Basic Information
Character Name: Sïlverfang
Armory link:https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/silvermoon/S%C3%AFlverfang
Class:Warrior
Spec:Arms
What stat priority do you follow: Haste - Critical-strike
What is your OS and able you able to / do you want to play it: Fury / My Main is Arms but i can play with Fury

Previous Guilds
What is your current progression? (If you have been on a break, you can use your previous progression): Uldir 8/8HC - 2/8 Mythic
Other
Do you have any alts: No
Are you able to communicate vocally while raiding: Yes - But my English is Suck
Are you able to speak and understand English fluidly? (Accents do not matter): yes
What do you expect from us : im looking for good raid for playing with my friends but my prio is good atmospher and good attitude since raiding
How much time do you spend on WOW:5-6 hours 
Are you able to make our raid days; Thursday (20-23ST), Saturday (20-24ST), and Monday (20-23ST):yes
Do you have any links to any logs (warcraft logs / world of logs) that we can view:I don't have it right now
Why do you want to join Parallel: I want play with my friends 
How did you learn about Parallel: I start to learning here because i'm new at the guild
Anything else you would like to share:i will bring flask and feast for guild when i'm in Raid , i'm not guild jumper and Watching for know the tactics and mechanics from raids and update myself with Icy veins  

Board footer