Job/School: Enterpreneur
Battletag (so we can contact you): DocYoga#2466
Basic Information
Character Name: DocYoga
Armory link:https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/Docyoga
Class: Paladin
Spec: Retri
What stat priority do you follow: Str/haste/rest of em
What is your OS and able you able to / do you want to play it: Protection and dont have problem with that.

Previous Guilds
What is your current progression? (If you have been on a break, you can use your previous progression): I came back from break 1-2 months ago. My last progress was 2/10M of Legions Nighthold raid.

Other
Do you have any alts: Warlock, freshly dinged.
Are you able to communicate vocally while raiding: Yes.
Are you able to speak and understand English fluidly? (Accents do not matter): With 95% no problem. SOmetimes i miss a word or two.
What do you expect from us: Fluent progress and most importantly any constructive feedback that can be given. I am always all ears.
How much time do you spend on WOW: 2-5 hours a day. Depends.
Are you able to make our raid days; Thursday (20-23ST), Saturday (20-24ST), and Monday (20-23ST): Yes.
Do you have any links to any logs (warcraft logs / world of logs) that we can view: Unfortunately not anymore.
Why do you want to join Parallel: Because i feel it can be the right decision for me and i see it as an opportunity to get back in the saddle of progression.
How did you learn about Parallel: General
Anything else you would like to share: I really liked Ned Stark.. Unfortunate that now he is kinda headless king in the north. hmm

#2 2018-10-31 17:10:37

Derrin
Guildmaster

Re: Retri paladin: DocYoga (Declined)

Hey Michael,

I'm afraid we are currently looking for more experienced players, so all I would be able to offer is a social spot. If you would be interested in that, be sure to give me (Derrin) a message in game, if not thanks for the interest in Parallel smile.

Kind Regards,
Derrin

Board footer