Country Denmark
Job/School: Cook
Battletag (so we can contact you): Elenoa#2573
Basic Information
Character Name: Elenoa
Armory link:https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/Elenoa
Class:Rogue
Spec:Assassination
What stat priority do you follow: Currenlty Mastrery-crit-haste but after BFA everything gonna change.
What is your OS and able you able to / do you want to play it: Outlaw yes

Previous Guildsd
What is your current progression? (If you have been on a break, you can use your previous progression): well i did play Shadowpriest semihardcore reach to 5/7 mythic in Emerald nightmare. but had to stop play wow for a while because of sickness for 1 year.
Other
Do you have any alts: yes!
Are you able to communicate vocally while raiding: yes
Are you able to speak and understand English fluidly? (Accents do not matter): yes
What do you expect from us: Serious guild that can stables a good raid guild. and also some social fun.
How much time do you spend on WOW: 8-14 hours per day more in weeks.
Are you able to make our raid days; Thursday (20-23ST), Saturday (20-24ST), and Monday (20-23ST): yes
Do you have any links to any logs (warcraft logs / world of logs) that we can view: i do not have.
Why do you want to join Parallel: Because i got some friends in the guild that i have been raiding with way back. And want to push mythic raid.
How did you learn about Parallel: my friend mention this guild.
Anything else you would like to share: Im a 100% dedicated raid player. I always strife to be the best. 

#2 2018-07-22 23:15:05

Derrin
Guildmaster

Re: Rogue Assassination Elenoa (Accepted)

Hey Gabriel!
Your app is looking good! Is there any chance we can have a chat in person on soon? I have added you to btag (Derrin#2277) 15x15!
Kind regards,
Derrin

Board footer