Job/School: Office Manager and Financial Controller of a criminal law firm
Battletag (so we can contact you): WolfieAxe#2133
Basic Information
Character Name: Feliciphia
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara … feliciphia
Class: Priest
Spec: Holy
What stat priority do you follow: Mastery / Crit / Haste / Versatility
What is your OS and able you able to / do you want to play it: Offspec is Shadow or Discipline. I have maxed weapons in both but can't play shadow to save my life tongue I do not mind making a conscious effort in learning the spec just in case however. Discipline is a hit or miss.....I'm an old man....those atonements do my head in!

Previous Guilds
What is your current progression? (If you have been on a break, you can use your previous progression): 11/11 HC and 1/11 Mythic. Had just started progressing on mythic when I encountered real life issues and moved from Draenor Horde over to Silvermoon Alliance. 
Other
Do you have any alts: I have Dellamonica (warlock), Taurumph (druid) and Josephus (hunter). They are all 100 but the first 2 are still on Draenor and the third is on Ravencrest. I have a case of OCD however that I need to have one character and stick to it. Not the case this expansion. Will have to move them all to another account as to not break my OCD 0_o
Are you able to communicate vocally while raiding: Yup I sure am. Sometimes however I burst into random song on down time so I'm giving fair warning!
Are you able to speak and understand English fluidly? (Accents do not matter): Yup I sure can
What do you expect from us: A friendly community of close knitted friends. Hopefully folks who talk in guild chat and make a conscious effort to help fellow guild members and have good banter and a laugh when the opportunity arises
How much time do you spend on WOW: Far too much 0_o Due to my job I am sometimes on WoW during the day as well doing random stuff like WQs etc )I LOVE my job!)
Are you able to make our raid days; Thursday (20-23ST), Saturday (20-24ST), and Monday (20-23ST): Yup, yup and yup
Do you have any links to any logs (warcraft logs / world of logs) that we can view: Sadly not sad This is something I REALLY need to start doing though
Why do you want to join Parallel: Got whispered by Sreias who seems to be a lovely person! Talked me through what you guys are looking for and I told a bit about myself. The guild sounds like a good community so would like to make myself at home in the guild
How did you learn about Parallel: Posted on the WoW forums and got whispered by Sreias
Anything else you would like to share: I have an unnatural obsession for tea, cooking, dogs and bursting into random song! 

#2 2018-02-20 11:29:55

Derrin
Guildmaster

Re: Holy Priest Application (Accepted)

Hey Axel,

Thanks for your app! I will summon the other officers, so we all can have a look at your app. We might have a few questions for you.
I'll keep you up to date!

Kind regards,

Derrin

#3 2018-02-20 15:01:49

axelaldar
Applicant

Hi Derrin!
No problem at all. Feel free to ask anything that you need smile
Axel

#4 2018-02-21 16:55:08

Flonk

Omg!! is this really you Axel????!!?!?!?!? Flonk/Fwed here big_smile

#5 2018-02-21 17:12:16

axelaldar
Applicant

Fwed!?!?! ERMEGHERD!!!!!!! HAI!!!!

Fancy seeing you here! Do you come here often?!?! big_smile

#6 2018-02-21 17:15:10

Flonk

Haha i am on a break from raiding in this guild atm smile because of me moveing out in my own little home tongue
But i should be back sooner then later

#7 2018-02-21 17:21:05

axelaldar
Applicant

Ermegherd!! You moving into your own place?? Wow! Well done you!!!!

Say hello when you're back online!! I'll be about wink

#8 2018-02-21 17:21:51

Flonk

I just send you a battletag request if you want me on your list yikes

Board footer