Job/School: Electrical Engineering
Battletag (so we can contact you): inFamous#2859

Basic Information
Character Name:Wtfast
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara … oon/wtfast
Class: Shaman
Spec:Restoration
What stat priority do you follow: Intellect > Mastery > Crit > Haste  
What is your OS and able you able to / do you want to play it: Elemental , yes i want to play it because i know how the class work , but unfortunately i don't have the desired legendaries for the spec

Previous Guilds
What is your current progression? (If you have been on a break, you can use your previous progression): i really didn't got into a real guild , 90% of the time i play with pugs ,current progress is 9/9 HC and 3/9M TOS on my main 

Other
Do you have any alts: yes , Hunter, Druid and Demon hunter
Are you able to communicate vocally while raiding: Yes
Are you able to speak and understand English fluidly? (Accents do not matter): Yes 
What do you expect from us: To be honest with you , i expect you guys to help me through the new raid since the first weeks of the launch the new raid will be cleared by guilds only and few pugs will be allowed to join the guilds raids.
How much time do you spend on WOW: 3 to 5 hours a day
Are you able to make our raid days; Thursday (20-23ST), Saturday (20-24ST), and Monday (20-23ST): yes 
Do you have any links to any logs (warcraft logs / world of logs) that we can view: nope
Why do you want to join Parallel: because i got bored of playing solo all the time , i need to find a good friends and team to play with
How did you learn about Parallel: from general chat inside TOS
Anything else you would like to share: maybe later smile

Last edited by BadZero (2017-11-28 00:34:37)

#2 2017-12-01 15:07:16

Derrin
Guildmaster

Re: Restoration Shaman (Declined)

Hey Mansour,

Thanks for your application. We're afraid that we can't give you a spot due to some roster changes. So unfortunately we are going to have to decline your application.
I would like to thank you for your interest in Parallel and we wish you the best of luck finding a new home!

Kind Regards,
Derrin

Board footer